I’m a capable Technical Director who can act as the glue that links together mission critical security requirements. Articulate and effective communicator who has a history of developing products that push the limits of technology. Able to respond to the ever changing demands of clients by creating innovative high quality and defect-free security solutions that precisely meet their business needs. Strong management and methodical aptitude with an innate ability in decision-making, coordinating and synthesizing data.
- Currently working as a Technical director involved in managing and delivering cloud, traditional, and hybrid security services to clients.
- Delivered several million dollars of security services and technology for clients in the financial, retail, healthcare, manufacturing, and utilities sectors.
- Acted as technical authority on security for numerous RFPs and during contract negotiations.
- Participated in many PCI and HIPAA Assessments for many small, large and multinational companies and performed gap analysis, consultation, and development of customized solutions.
- Strong application of best-practice methodologies in development and integration of shardware/software, security incident, risk management, audit requirements, and technical security assessments across an enterprise infrastructure.
- Introduced security risk assessment and threat modeling techniques into the organization.
- Lead and managed 100’s of onsite and offshore security consultants at IBM to improve security of applications, networks, and mobile applications of fortune 100 companies.
- Performed numerous onsite and remote security consulting including penetration testing,application testing, web application security assessment, code reviews, onsite internet security assessment, social engineering, and wireless assessment.
- Outstanding background in information systems for successfully identifying risks and implementing security solutions for wide range of projects and clients.
- Performed security code reviews and application risk assessments for customer facing applications at Fortune 100 companies. Audited applications written in multiple languages.
- Web Penetration testing to prove Software Security Vulnerabilities with commercial security tools.
- Trained, documented and advised application developers in regards to security risks,secure coding best practices, with practical remediation guidance provided to developers.
- Drove the adoption of security scanning tools for both development and production use.
- Trained developers to write secure code using the OWASP software security testing guide.
- Found Software security vulnerabilities for clients including: SQL injection, XSS,Cross Site Request Forgery and multiple other vulnerabilities.
- Tested over a thousand Fortune 100 web applications for security issues; tested top company external and internal and penetrated into systems.
- Offensive Security Certified Professional – OSCP from Offensive Security
- MS-500: Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional(CISSP), Since 2006
- Certified Microsoft 365 Security Administrator - MS-500
- Certified GIAC Secure Software Programmer – Java
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), May 2007
- Payment Application Qualified Security Assessor(PA-QSA), 2008 - 2013
- Qualified Security Assessor (QSA), 2007 - 2013
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD.NET),2002
- 1000+ hours of continuing education, professional development, seminars, and technical training programs.
LEADERSHIP, PROBLEM SOLVING & RESPONSIBILITY
- Able to identify cost-effective technical solutions that meet business needs.
- Excellent analytical, data manipulation and interrogation skills.
- Developing and maintaining the infrastructure and IT systems.
- Negotiating IT service contracts with partners and suppliers.
- Commercial awareness & business acumen.
- Identifying, developing and directing the implementation of business strategy.
- Ability to learn quickly and drive new messages through customer channels.
- Ability to impact sales through coaching, counselling, and influencing others to accomplish desired outcomes.
- Good track record of managing complex multifunctional projects in various environments.
- Creating effective, informed and highly motivated teams focused on delivery.
- Comprehensive understanding of project management methodologies.
- Experience of working with sponsors, stakeholders, and solution providers.
- Cultivating the companies’ reputation in the market &with customers & suppliers.
- Involved in planning & organizing the organization’s activities to achieve targets.
- Provided a stabilizing influence and promoted an excellent environment conducive to increasing efficiency, enhancing quality and strengthening financial results.****
- Participated and contributed equally while working in a group for projects at work.
- Ability to get on with all levels of people and possess strong relationship building skills.
- Built effective personal relationships and networks within the team, which contributed towards achieving organizational and team successes.
ORGANIZING, PLANNING & MANAGEMENT
- Strong organizational, administrative and analytical skills.
- Ensuring all IT systems, infrastructures, server, networks and securities are running to an efficient level.
- Monitoring project risks and scope creep to identify potential problems and proactively identifying solutions to address them in advance.
- Recommending and implementing technological improvements and efficiencies.
- Improving margins and maintaining a high quality service to clients.
- Able to develop, coordinate, delegate and plan work activities.
- Quick learner, possess a broad range of experience, highly motivated, and have the ability to work in structured and unstructured environments and initiating career awareness and self-monitoring on my overall progress.